Neapolitan Ice Cream
BBQ Time!
Posted on @Rabu, 25 April 2012 with 0 cream.s

Dear blogger,
Yesterday my classmate held a BBQ party. It started at 5 p.m. Well, I should waited my boyfriend, Fatur, to pick me up. I should waited him for one hour. Thanks to my iPod for accompanied me lol. Then, we went to Hafidz's house. Yeah, we've a a party in there. Buuuuut, all of my friends came there at 6.30 how lame -_-
After that, we started to burn the meat. The one who burned it, was fatur. His hands were dirty. All of his hand was black! And he touched my hand with his dirty hands! Oh Gosh! -_- But it was fun :D
Well, sorry guys, after eating that delicious BBQ, I was sleepy and not hear what all of you said. And thanks to fatur for the shoulder, I was veeeerrrrry tired and sleepy :$
Love you tur :* And love you, kiko, thanks for the wonderful night ({})

Sincerely,
Mala



Layout by chocolettha. Post title from owlala. Colors & Image neapolitan ice cream & 1950's Argyle.