Neapolitan Ice Cream
P.S. ILoveYou
Posted on @Selasa, 01 Mei 2012 with 0 cream.s

Dear blogger,
It has been a few days that I don't post something on my blog. lol too busy. Well, I want to tell about my beloved one :)
Yesterday, after I've taken a lesson, we've promised to see each other. I do really missed him. I said to him that I went home at 11.30 am but actually I went home at 12! Dafuq -_- thanks for you, sir.
The truth was, he waited me for more than a hour! I don't know it :" I couldn't text him 'cause I still have a subject at that time. When I've already met him, He didn't angry btw ._. Gosh! Even though he said that he's bored or whatever it was, he didn't angry with me. It was okay for him to wait me for more than a hour to met me ._. he also said that angry or scream to the girls is not good. He is understand my feeling. What a romantic guy! I love you more and more and moreeeeeee, dude. I've just realized that you've showed that you do really love me. Dammit! :')
Sincerely,
Mala



Layout by chocolettha. Post title from owlala. Colors & Image neapolitan ice cream & 1950's Argyle.